The update includes the possibility of creating and working with brandbooks, as well as optimising exports and editing, and other improvements and corrections.
- The possibility to create brandbooks on paid tariff plans. Currently you can download fonts and pictures from them. You can add pictures from the resource panel (for example, from a photo stack) as well as move between brands, so you can point the cursor to the desired picture and click on the asterisk in the upper left-hand corner of the picture;
- Changed the resource panel «Mine» to allow more convenient workings with brandbooks. Eliminated the principle of unwrapping/folding and now each brandbook can be opened on a separate resource pane;
- Instead of the Favorites item, we now have Brandbook in the general account menu. You can see what brands are available, delete or create a new one, and open a separate page to edit the selected brandbook;
Improvements and corrections:
- Now, when exporting a creative to jpeg, the size is optimized to match the size limit for the selected advertising network;
- Redo and Undo work better on the Safari browser («empty» clicks removed);
- Fixed the bug where imported creatives changed their format, and its design was changed with the help of autorecess. Now imported creations do not change when loaded;
- Updated dimensions for the Twitter and Facebook social networking formats according to their new requirements;
- Removed Watermark for Free Tariff users when working with command projects;
- Integration of colors for conversion;
- Optimization of movement of elements. Now drag-and-drop elements on canvas or timeline work more smoothly;
- Other minor adjustments and improvements.