Free 728×90 Banner Creator & Templates
The ongoing shift of the advertisement industry towards a digital field has been going on for a while now, with many companies choosing digital advertisement over their traditional counterparts. That being said, there is a specific set of rules and standards that should be followed for the best result possible, for more clicks, better noticeability, and so on.
728×90 banner size is considered one of the most popular banner types in the modern-day, often referred to as both “banner advertisement” and “leaderboard”. The effectiveness of this type of advertisement is directly dependent on its positioning within the web page – being located at the top of the page catches the highest amount of users, and moving this ad lower in the context of the web page’s contents leads to its performance getting slightly less impressive.
An obvious consequence of a popular banner size is its price – the entire market knows that 728×90 is one of the highly effective ad types, and this is the justification for a lot of websites to raise the price for this specific ad placement.
Even though the format itself is highly flexible, supporting both animated and static images, it’s important to remember that it is still a specific shape that some advertisements would not work in simply because they lack space or something else.
Some examples of 728×90 banner ads are food blogs and recipe websites, and there are many other ones that can easily fit this specific size.
As a modern successor of the older 468×60 banner type, 728×90 ad type also relies heavily on its placement as high on the web page as possible. If this advertisement is placed correctly, it is incredibly hard to miss it if you’re a regular visitor of the site in question.
That being said, it is always easier to show a few examples instead of explaining something with words. Now we’ll show some of the different 728×90 templates that a specific ad builder called Viewst can provide.
All of the examples above, as well as many other ones, can be found in an ad builder called Viewst, offering many templates and tools for all of your ad building purposes.
Viewst as a free ad builder
Viewst is a multi-purpose ad builder that packs plenty of different features. The main purpose of Viewst is to build advertisements, and it can do so in many different formats and methods.There are also templates, social media fitting, editing, animating, and many other features. Some of the features that Viewst is capable of providing are presented on a screenshot below.
There’s also a specific technique that Viewst uses to work with different objects while building an ad, with which there is no need for you to cut or resize your objects and images manually – Viewst can automatically cut everything unnecessary if it doesn’t fit in the 728×90 ad borders that you’ve set up beforehand.
The entire ad building process using Viewst is not that complicated, either – we’ll go through it right now so that you can create your own 728×90 banner using one of Viewst’s comprehensive templates.
- To start the entire process, you’ll have to navigate to Viewst’s “My projects” page. The “Get started” button on the site’s landing page should lead you exactly to the page that you need. After that there might be a prompt for you to either sign up or log in to your existing account.
- “My projects” page is an important part of Viewst’s interface, since it also works as a management tool for all of your “projects” – be it static banners, animated banners or just regular image edits. To continue the process of creating a new 728×90 ad based on a template, we’ll have to click the “New project” button.
- Initiating a new project’s creation allows you to specify your initial parameters in two steps.
- Step one consists of choosing a specific ad size that you’re aiming for – be it 728×90, 468×60, 300×250, or any example from the long list of social media banner templates – or you can input the desired dimensions for your future banner manually.
- Step two, on the other hand, allows you to choose between starting an entire advertisement from scratch or using one of the many examples that Viewst provides as a baseline. Several different examples of these templates are shown above, and each and every one of them consists of several different objects that can be changed or removed whenever you want to do so.
- After creating a new banner based on one of the templates (or starting from scratch, if you wish to do so), you’re free to do anything you want with the project in question to make it the best banner ad for your specific business.
There are many tools that Viewst provides to help you with that goal, such as image cropping, resizing, adding text, animating, adding objects, adding shapes, customizing transitions, and much more than that. After you’re done creating your banner ad, the last step is to save it correctly.
- The results of your work in the previous step would be useless for you if you would not be able to save and export the banner in a proper way – you’ll have to click the “Download” button to start this.
Viewst offers you the option to save the entire project within the system itself, making it always ready for more changes. You can also safely export the banner in question using one of the presented formats, such as PNG, GIF, MP4, or even an HTML5 archive.
You can also receive a direct web link to your banner hosted within Viewst after you’ve downloaded your banner in any form at least once.
Several different formats to save your banners in, code embedding, many social media post templates, extensive animation capabilities – these are just some of the features that distinguish Viewst from the sea of competitors, both in the field of 728×90 banners and in the general ad building market.
Victoria is the CEO at Viewst. She is a serial entrepreneur and startup founder. She worked in Investment Banking for 9 years as international funds sales, trader, and portfolio manager. Then she decided to switch to her own startup. In 2017 Victoria founded Profit Button (a new kind of rich media banners), the project has grown to 8 countries on 3 continents in 2 years. In 2019 she founded Viewst startup. The company now has clients from 43 countries, including the USA, Canada, England, France, Brazil, Kenya, Indonesia, etc.