Rename a project
A Project, by default, has an auto-generated title of the template’s name and the time of creation. You can rename a project at any time in two ways.
On the Projects page:
- Move the cursor to the project card.
- Open the project’s menu by clicking on the «•••» button
- Choose the Rename option.
- Type the desired title in the project title field
Inside the project (if your project has two or more sizes):
- Open the project or click on the All sizes (former All formats) button
- Type the desired title on the Project title field 4.