Import from Figma
February 25, 2021
updated February 25, 2021
How to import from Figma:
- Install the Viewst plugin for Figma.
- Open the design and activate the plugin
- Select the frame and click the button
1. Your frame is exported as a JSON file.
- Go to Viewst, click button
2and upload the JSON file.
How to prepare the design:
- Detach the component’s instances.
- Remove the Auto layout.
- Turn the layer’s blend mode to Normal or Pass Through.
He started with development background, then turned into designer and finally came to the product management. Yuri has had a tremendous and different experience. He managed production in a digital agency, managed the development of different apps, financial platforms, CRMs and ERPs. Moreover, Yuri won in some hackathons. Yuri is passioned about building systems and unravel chaos.