How to mask an image
To mask an image:
- Choose the vector shape for the mask in the Shapes and icons section
1on the Images panel and add it to the banner. For now, you can choose from over 300 built-in shapes and icons.
- Change the Fill to the Image
- Choose or upload the image to mask by clicking the Choose image
- Set the Fill mode that suits the best
- Fill colours the whole element, and the image keeps its proportions.
- Fit resizes the whole image to fit the element. It usually keeps spaces on the edges.
- Stretch fills the whole element but distorts the image.